- Largest natural gas utility in Pennsylvania
- Operates in 18 counties throughout Western Pennsylvania
- Serves approximately 700,000 customers
- Annual volumes - 163 BCF
- Annual consumption - 159 BCF
- Local gas from producers - 43%
Peoples provides updates on the operation status of the compressor stations within our system. We also provide notice to all producers and suppliers of potential outages or reductions in available capacity in the identified areas of the pipeline system. Such outages or reductions can be caused by construction activities, routine maintenance, and repairs.
Peoples' Compressors & Systems: Click here for a listing of Peoples' Compressors and Systems, containing the System Name, regulator setpoint, and other pertinent details.
Station Updates: Click here for a listing of Compressor and System operational status on Peoples' systems.