Want to save money on your gas bill? Here are a couple of easy tips!
- Savings5 Tips to Save on Heat
- SavingsGet a Discount on a Natural Gas Grill
Peoples customers can now get a discount on an American made natural gas grill through our locally-owned partner, Pittsburgh Gas Grill and Heater Company. Deal runs through September 22nd.
- SavingsDiscounts on Gas Logs Still Available in Allegheny County
If you live in Allegheny County, you can get a rebate to convert your wood-burning fireplace to natural gas logs. You can receive up to $400, or up to $1,500 for low-income qualifying applicants!
- SavingsGet a Discount to Convert Your Wood Fireplace to Natural Gas Logs
If you live in Allegheny County, you can get a rebate to convert your wood-burning fireplace to natural gas logs - up to $400, or up to $1,500 for low-income qualifying applicants! By making this switch, you can reduce pollution from wood-burning fireplaces and improve air quality in our region.
- SavingsKeep Your Gas Bill Steady with Budget Billing
Worried about how colder months might affect your gas bill? Sign up for Budget Billing and keep your bill steady all year!
- SavingsBeat the Heat and Save on Energy
With all of these hot summer days, you might be worried about your energy bills. Here are five tips to help you stay cool and save money.
- SavingsCustomer Discount to See Smokey Robinson
Peoples customers can get a discount to see Smokey Robinson at The Palace Theatre!
- SavingsHello, Grilling Season! Save on Your New Natural Gas Grill
Check out this offer on a the MHP Outdoor Grill Model JNR from Peoples and Pittsburgh Gas Grill and Heater Company.
- Savings10 Ways to Save on Energy this Summer
Now that summer is in full swing, it can be tough to keep your home comfortable without cranking up the AC. But just because the weather has started to heat up, doesn't mean your energy bills have to go through the roof.