Help with heating bills is available via 1-800-400-WARM (9276).
- Press ReleaseExtreme Cold Weather: Peoples Provides Winter Tips to Keep Customers Safe
- Press ReleasePeoples Seeks Base Rate Change to Improve Pipeline Infrastructure
Funds will support environmental efforts through strategic pipeline modernization
- Press ReleasePeoples Gas Urges Customers to Stay Warm this Winter by Applying for LIHEAP Grants
LIHEAP opened November 1st, 2018.
- Press ReleaseAqua America Announces Agreement to Acquire Peoples
Resulting company will create leading, Pennsylvania-headquartered regulated water and natural gas infrastructure company.
- Press ReleasePittsburgh Three Rivers Marathon Honored for Sustainability
As a community partner of the Pittsburgh Three Rivers Marathon, we're proud to announce that the Pennsylvania Resources Council (PRC) presented them with a Zero Waste Excellence Award!
- Press ReleaseThere's Still Time to Apply for LIHEAP Grants
If you are on a fixed income, or are having difficulty paying your bills this winter, funds are still available to help with winter heating!
- Press ReleaseReminding Customers About Carbon Monoxide Safety
Carbon monoxide is an odorless, colorless gas which can be deadly. A carbon monoxide (CO) monitor can keep you and your family safe.
- Press ReleaseWestmoreland Cultural Trust Partners with Peoples
The Palace Theatre encourages our region's economic development and benefits the communities we serve. We're looking forward to this new partnership!
- Press ReleaseStay Warm This Winter by Applying for LIHEAP
The 2017-2018 Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP) opened for applications on November 1st. LIHEAP's goal is to help limited-income customers with winter heating bills. For the 2017-2018 winter heating season, the minimum LIHEAP grant will be $200.
- Press ReleasePeoples Adds 39,000 Natural Gas Customers in Kentucky
News Release. For immediate release.
- Press Release10th Street Bridge Closed for Gas Pipeline Maintenance on August 26th
The 10th Street Bridge on Pittsburgh's South Side neighborhood is scheduled to be closed on Saturday, August 26th from 7:30am - 11:30pm. Detours will be posted.
- Press ReleasePeoples to Add 36,000 Natural Gas Customers in Kentucky
News Release: For Immediate Release. Peoples Announces Purchase of Delta Natural Gas.
- Press ReleaseDelta Gas Enters Agreement to Be Acquired by Peoples Gas
News Release: For Immediate Release