- HomeMaking Lives Better With Our Emergency Furnace Repair Program
- HomeTop 10 Ways to Save Money on Winter Heating Bills
Now that cold weather is here in full force, we want to give you a couple of helpful tips to help you save money on heat this winter.
- HomeYour Natural Gas Supplier Is Your Choice
The Energy Choice Program is a voluntary program that provides Pennsylvania customers with the opportunity to select a natural gas supplier that best meets their energy needs. So, what exactly does that mean?
- HomeHow to Prevent Frozen Pipes
Cold weather has finally arrived! Take a look at these safety tips to help make sure your water pipes don't freeze this winter.
- HomeWinter Tip: Keep Your Gas Meter Clear
Keep your gas meter in top condition this winter by following a few simple steps.
- HomeLIHEAP Is Now Open
Many people know a friend, neighbor, or family member who might struggle to pay their heating bills this winter. But did you know that LIHEAP could help?
- HomeDollar Energy Is Here For You
Need help with winter heating bills? Dollar Energy Fund is here for you.
- HomeStay Safe – Quick Tips for Natural Gas Lines and Appliances
- HomeAnother Month of Summer
As many people are getting ready for the start of fall, we have one question for you: "How would you like Another Month of Summer?"
- HomeAutomated Meter Reading
Over the next few weeks, Peoples' contractors from Southern Cross will be installing Automated Meter Reading (AMR) devices on gas meters in certain neighborhoods.
- Home5 Grilling Tips
As summer draws to a close, now is the perfect time to use the grill!
- HomeMaximizing Your Energy Budget with Natural Gas Appliances
Did you know that natural gas is much more efficient - and more environmentally friendly- than oil, propane, and even electricity? By using natural gas appliances, you can maximize your energy budget and save even more money, while adding comfort and convenience.
- HomeMaking Natural Gas More Affordable with Customer Assistance Programs
We understand that sometimes it can be difficult to pay your gas bill. With our customer assistance programs, we are here to help you in any way we can.
- HomeSave Money on Energy by Weatherproofing Your Home
Saving money on natural gas isn't just about adjusting your thermostat. Weatherproofing your home can have a significant impact on your energy usage - and your savings!