We're here to break down the different parts of your gas bill.
- HomeWhat Does My Gas Bill Pay For?
- HomeAnother Month of Summer
As many people are getting ready for the start of fall, we have one question for you: "How would you like Another Month of Summer?"
- HomeCall 811 Before You Dig!
Are you getting ready to do some yard work? Be sure to call 811 at least three days before you dig, so all underground utility lines can be marked! It's free AND required. So keep your family, friends, and neighbors safe by calling 811.
- HomeLet's Get Cooking With Gas!
We know that people start cooking at many stages in their lives. But no matter who you are, we've got some tips that can help you get started or take your cooking game to the next level!
- HomeA Winter Update on Our Customer Support Programs
You might be eligible for savings on your gas bill! We have many customer support programs available that can help you pay your bill this winter. Read more about these programs and some of the other ways we've been helping our customers.
- HomeDaylight Savings Reminder: Check Your Carbon Monoxide Detector!
Daylight Savings takes place on Sunday, March 12th at 2:00am. And you know what that means? It's time to check your fire alarm and carbon monoxide detector! Don't wait—keep yourself and your family safe!
- HomeMaking Lives Better With Our Emergency Furnace Repair Program
- HomeTop 10 Ways to Save Money on Winter Heating Bills
Now that cold weather is here in full force, we want to give you a couple of helpful tips to help you save money on heat this winter.
- HomeYour Natural Gas Supplier Is Your Choice
The Energy Choice Program is a voluntary program that provides Pennsylvania customers with the opportunity to select a natural gas supplier that best meets their energy needs. So, what exactly does that mean?
- HomeHow to Prevent Frozen Pipes
Cold weather has finally arrived! Take a look at these safety tips to help make sure your water pipes don't freeze this winter.
- HomeWinter Tip: Keep Your Gas Meter Clear
Keep your gas meter in top condition this winter by following a few simple steps.
- HomeLIHEAP Is Now Open
Many people know a friend, neighbor, or family member who might struggle to pay their heating bills this winter. But did you know that LIHEAP could help?
- HomeDollar Energy Is Here For You
Need help with winter heating bills? Dollar Energy Fund is here for you.
- HomeStay Safe – Quick Tips for Natural Gas Lines and Appliances
- HomeAutomated Meter Reading
Over the next few weeks, Peoples' contractors from Southern Cross will be installing Automated Meter Reading (AMR) devices on gas meters in certain neighborhoods.
- Home5 Grilling Tips
As summer draws to a close, now is the perfect time to use the grill!
- HomeMaximizing Your Energy Budget with Natural Gas Appliances
Did you know that natural gas is much more efficient - and more environmentally friendly- than oil, propane, and even electricity? By using natural gas appliances, you can maximize your energy budget and save even more money, while adding comfort and convenience.
- HomeMaking Natural Gas More Affordable with Customer Assistance Programs
We understand that sometimes it can be difficult to pay your gas bill. With our customer assistance programs, we are here to help you in any way we can.
- HomeSave Money on Energy by Weatherproofing Your Home
Saving money on natural gas isn't just about adjusting your thermostat. Weatherproofing your home can have a significant impact on your energy usage - and your savings!