We put together a list of the best summer activities to do in the great outdoors of wild, wonderful West Virginia!
- EnvironmentWest Virginia: Your Ultimate "Get Outside" Destination
- EnvironmentAre Natural Gas Vehicles the Wave of the Future?
Natural gas is clean-burning, domestically produced, and readily available. For all of these reasons, Natural Gas Vehicles are well-suited for consumers, transportation fleets, and heavy-duty vehicles.
- EnvironmentOur Environmental Commitment: Learn, Discuss, and Take Action
Celebrate Wild Earth Day with us at the Pittsburgh Zoo and PPG Aquarium on Friday, April 21st! Or join us at one of the other many amazing Pittsburgh Earth Day events, like the Ecolution Fashion Show or the Sustainability Business Breakfast. As a company, we're taking action to help protect our region's environment, and you can, too!
- EnvironmentTake Wing this Spring at the National Aviary
Last year, we helped the National Aviary raise $35,000 to support their Avian Conservation Fund, which is helping to save certain species of birds, like the Andean Condor, from exinction. If you've never visited the Aviary, you're missing out! Take a look at some of their one-of-a-kind upcoming events and show your support of this national treasure.
- EnvironmentProtecting Our Water, Protecting Our Region
We believe that protecting our water supply is crucial to the health of the environment and to all people who live in this region. That's why we volunteered to invest $500,000 in the City's Safe Water Plan, and why we're working with organizations like the River Alert Information Network.
- EnvironmentTake Advantage of Warmer Weather with Venture Outdoors
Spring is finally here to stay, and we're ready to get back outside! Our partner, Venture Outdoors, has some great ways you can enjoy the warmer weather. From kayaking on the rivers downtown to a Wildflower Walk at Raccoon Creek State Park, they've got the perfect outdoor activity for you and your family.
- EnvironmentChecking Your Pulse – Healthier Food for a Healthier World
We enjoy thinking of new ways to get cooking with natural gas, but we recognize that what you eat is just as important as how you make it. So we got some advice from Alicia Koloski, a Licensed Dietitian and Nutritionist, and learned a bit about a fascinating food group: pulses.
- Environment5 Fun Date Nights for the Outdoorsy Couple
Our partner, Venture Outdoors, is ready to help you wow your sweetheart this Valentine's Day with the perfect gift...spending time together in the great outdoors! Whether you want to try a nice brew after a good hike, or learn how to cross country ski together, they've got the perfect date for you!
- EnvironmentHow to Keep Your New Year's Fitness Resolution
Get fit AND get outside this winter with our partner, Venture Outdoors!
- EnvironmentWhy "RAIN" Matters
Peoples is proud to announce our partnership with the River Alert Information Network, or RAIN.
- EnvironmentLet’s innovate rather than bicker over sources of energy
We can provide power that is both affordable and environmentally sensitive.
- EnvironmentA Better Ride for the Environment
Natural Gas Vehicles (NGVs) produce 29% less greenhouse gas than vehicles running on gasoline.
- EnvironmentOur Commitment to Reducing Methane Emissions
Peoples has accepted the EPA's Methane Challenge to reduce methane emissions.