Did you ever think your cup of coffee would be worth $1,000? How about a $2,000 pizza? Or a $3,000 hoagie? Through the Peoples Eat, Drink, Help Program, we are making your everyday purchases go a long way.
- CommunityLocal to Local: The Peoples Eat, Drink, Help Program
- CommunityMorgan O'Brien on the Cool Down for Warmth
Our CEO Morgan O'Brien will be in the ice house in Market Square on Tuesday, January 31st, supporting Dollar Energy Fund's Cool Down for Warmth fundraiser. He hopes to help raise money for families in need. And YOU can help!
- CommunityThe Art of a Mother and Son
As we spoke to some of the vendors in the Peoples Gas Holiday Market, we met Marcie Macek. An artist who creates one-of-a-kind designs mainly using copper, Marcie reached out to us to share the inspiration behind her art: her son, Jeffrey.
- CommunityDe-stress from the Holidays and Get Outside with Venture Outdoors
Take a break from your holiday shopping and enjoy some fun activities this December, brought to you by our partner, Venture Outdoors.
- CommunityCome One, Come All to the Peoples Gas Holiday Market!
It's the most wonderful time of the year, because the Peoples Gas Holiday Market is nearly here!
- CommunityPeoples Employees "Light the Night" for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society
- CommunitySurprise and Delight with Savor Pittsburgh
This year's Savor Pittsburgh event was a fun, flavorful night, all to support a fantastic cause!
- CommunityOur Volunteers Laced Up Their Walking Shoes for This Year's March for Babies
Our CEO Morgan O'Brien, kicking off Pittsburgh's March for Babies 2016.
- CommunityCheck Out This Year's Ultimate House
Once again, Peoples will sponsor Pittsburgh Magazines Ultimate House, located at 2500 Smallman in the Strip District. The luxury condos will be open for tours in September, and all proceeds benefit Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh Free Care Fund. For a first look, click the video above.
- CommunityWorking Together to Help More People
Peoples is teaming up with the United Way and PA 211 Southwest to reach more people in our region, and let them know that help is available.
- CommunityPeoples Pays It Forward: The "Eat, Drink, Help" Program
The Peoples Eat, Drink, Help Program supports small businesses, local charities, and helps build stronger communities.
- CommunityMaking Your Life Better with the Community Cold Weather Safety Program
During the winter months, we understand that it can be difficult for some customers to pay their utility bills. The Community Cold Weather Safety Program is here to help reach those customers who need some extra help.