Volunteering is a huge part of our culture here at Peoples. Every month, our employees are out in the community, helping to make a difference. Here are some of our favorite volunteer experiences from this year.
- CommunityA Culture of Volunteerism
- CommunityEnjoy a Summer of Music
There's no better time to enjoy live music than during the summer! Here's a quick guide to Southwestern PA's summer concert scene from June through September.
- CommunityTo Play Your Heart Out
"After watching them and listening to them, I knew they were there to give everything they have and to leave nothing on the table. And I was in awe of them." A Peoples employee talks about her experience with the Special Olympics of Pennsylvania.
- CommunityLocal to Local: The Peoples Eat, Drink, Help Program
Did you ever think your cup of coffee would be worth $1,000? How about a $2,000 pizza? Or a $3,000 hoagie? Through the Peoples Eat, Drink, Help Program, we are making your everyday purchases go a long way.
- CommunityLernerville: A Dirt Track Family
Ladies and gentlemen, start your engines! Lernerville Speedway's opening night is April 21st! We want to talk to you about one of the top racing tracks in the country...and how it's so much more than a sport.
- CommunityRoot, Root, Root for the Home Team!
It's the most wonderful time of the year (baseball season), and we want to show our support for the home team: the Pittsburgh Pirates.
- CommunityTop 10 Ways to Celebrate Spring in Beaver County
Now that warmer weather is finally here, there’s no better place to celebrate the spring than in Beaver County!
- CommunityListen Locally Downstairs: Your New Favorite Concert Series
Join us in supporting local musicians at the "Listen Locally Downstairs" concert series at the Andrew Carnegie Free Library and Music Hall. Shows take place on the 3rd Wednesday of every month, and will feature a variety of musical styles and genres. On Wednesday, April 19th, we'll be soothed by the smooth jazz of Maggie Johnson and Howie Alexander.
- CommunityTop 10 Fish Fries in Southwestern Pennsylvania
For many people in our region, spring weather usually marks the start of the Lenten season. And you know what that means...it's time for some tasty fish fries!
- CommunityMorgan O'Brien on the Cool Down for Warmth
Our CEO Morgan O'Brien will be in the ice house in Market Square on Tuesday, January 31st, supporting Dollar Energy Fund's Cool Down for Warmth fundraiser. He hopes to help raise money for families in need. And YOU can help!
- CommunityThe Art of a Mother and Son
As we spoke to some of the vendors in the Peoples Gas Holiday Market, we met Marcie Macek. An artist who creates one-of-a-kind designs mainly using copper, Marcie reached out to us to share the inspiration behind her art: her son, Jeffrey.
- CommunityDe-stress from the Holidays and Get Outside with Venture Outdoors
Take a break from your holiday shopping and enjoy some fun activities this December, brought to you by our partner, Venture Outdoors.
- CommunityCome One, Come All to the Peoples Gas Holiday Market!
It's the most wonderful time of the year, because the Peoples Gas Holiday Market is nearly here!
- CommunityPeoples Employees "Light the Night" for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society
- CommunitySurprise and Delight with Savor Pittsburgh
This year's Savor Pittsburgh event was a fun, flavorful night, all to support a fantastic cause!
- CommunityOur Volunteers Laced Up Their Walking Shoes for This Year's March for Babies
Our CEO Morgan O'Brien, kicking off Pittsburgh's March for Babies 2016.
- CommunityCheck Out This Year's Ultimate House
Once again, Peoples will sponsor Pittsburgh Magazines Ultimate House, located at 2500 Smallman in the Strip District. The luxury condos will be open for tours in September, and all proceeds benefit Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh Free Care Fund. For a first look, click the video above.
- CommunityWorking Together to Help More People
Peoples is teaming up with the United Way and PA 211 Southwest to reach more people in our region, and let them know that help is available.
- CommunityPeoples Pays It Forward: The "Eat, Drink, Help" Program
The Peoples Eat, Drink, Help Program supports small businesses, local charities, and helps build stronger communities.
- CommunityMaking Your Life Better with the Community Cold Weather Safety Program
During the winter months, we understand that it can be difficult for some customers to pay their utility bills. The Community Cold Weather Safety Program is here to help reach those customers who need some extra help.