Last year, as we prepared to launch our new website, we were determined to serve our customers by giving them a useful tool. But we also wanted to show people that we're more than just a utility company. We're here to support our communities, drive economic development, and make lives better. Our new website was just the starting point.
- BusinessWhat's in a Website?
- BusinessGetting to Know the Beaver County Energy and Advanced Manufacturing Partnership
We spoke with the Beaver County Chamber of Commerce to learn more about this amazing career development program for middle and high school students.
- BusinessThe Evolution of Natural Gas in Pennsylvania
The history of natural gas in Pennsylvania: where it's been, where it's going, and how we fit into the story.
- BusinessConnecting the Dots between Education and Business
- BusinessPeoples Gas Bills Drop to Lowest in Pennsylvania
- BusinessPittsburgh, Home of the Gas App
Peoples CEO Morgan O'Brien discusses how our region could be a world leader in creating new uses for natural gas.
- BusinessIn Their Own Words
To create a successful business, your employees must believe in your mission. Here are a few of our own employees, explaining why they believe in Peoples.
- BusinessBoost Your Business's Savings with Natural Gas Technology
Natural gas is an extremely versatile fuel that has given rise to powerful new energy alternatives that can help you lower your business's carbon footprint and lower your bill.
- BusinessBuilding a Sustainable Business through Performance, Place, and Culture
To become "sustainable," businesses must maximize their triple bottom line- their social, environmental, and financial framework.