- BusinessEssential Utilities Appoints Ron King as New Vice President, Gas Operations
- BusinessEssential Fall for Food Banks
- BusinessEssential’s Pride Employee Resource Group Gets Ready to Celebrate One Year!
- BusinessExploring the Essential Internship Experience
- BusinessJOIN US IN SALUTING THE VETERANS OF ESSENTIAL
- BusinessChampioning Working Moms in Honor of Mother’s Day
- BusinessPeoples Begins Right of Way Maintenance
- BusinessReflecting On The Past Two Years As Essential
- BusinessCelebrating Women's History Month at Essential
- BusinessEssential Named to Newsweek’s Most Responsible Companies
- BusinessDisability Employment Awareness Month 2021: Pushing for Greater Inclusion
In recognition of National Disability Employment Awareness Month, Peoples continues to push for greater inclusion.
- BusinessEssential Commits to Increasing Supplier Diversity
As an Essential Utilities company, Peoples is proud to uphold Essential's commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- BusinessHappy to Help: An Interview with our Essential Customer Service Colleagues
We’re shining a light on our customer service team members as part of National Customer Service Week.
- BusinessEssential Utilities Publishes Latest Progress Toward ESG Commitments
- BusinessReflecting on the Past Year of Essential Utilities
- BusinessPeoples Partners with Community Forge to Help Entrepreneurs During COVID-19
The Bloom Program guides local business owners through the challenges of the pandemic.
- BusinessSTANDING FIRM Helps Businesses Combat an Unseen Effect of COVID-19
When work is safer than home, those at risk for abuse can face increased danger. STANDING FIRM works to alleviate these impacts.
- BusinessCelebrating Essential Workers this Customer Service Week
A message from Essential Utilities CEO Chris Franklin
- BusinessReminder to PA Customers: Call 811 Before You Dig!
Peoples encourages customers to make a free call three days before digging to know what is below.
- BusinessLet's Talk Safety
As National Safety Month draws to a close, we'd like to highlight some of the new safety initiatives we're rolling out across Essential Utilities.
- BusinessPitt Executive MBA Students Participate in Global Executive Forum Learning Experience
The meeting featured keynote presentations from William Sapon, Sr. Clean Energy and Transportation Advisor at Peoples, and from Rick Price, Executive Director at the Pittsburgh Region Clean Cities.
- BusinessLearning about ANG Vehicles with Ingevity
We joined Ingevity earlier this month in a Pittsburgh Region Clean Cities webinar about Adsorbed Natural Gas.
- BusinessGetting Things Done by Your Actions
Lira Pridgen, a Peoples retiree and former Operations Manager, shares a story that spans 49 years.
- BusinessValue in Our Differences
As we continue with our Black History Month article series, we hear from Terri Grover, Supervisor in our Customer Service Center.
- BusinessTeaching Tolerance and Acceptance
Continuing with our Black History Month article series, we talked with Lois Kimbrough, Supervisor in our Customer Service Center.
- BusinessChoosing Joy in the Face of Challenges
If you've ever met Senior Call Center Representative Joi Patterson, you know that she lives up to her name.
- BusinessJust Keep Working at It
Whether in the workplace or in your personal life, Lead Supervisor Charles Brazier believes that more people should be open about discussing race.
- BusinessA Company and Community Leader
To kick off our Black History Month article series, we talked with Monica Alston, our Construction Operations Administration Manager, about how training and mentorship opportunities helped to shape her career.
- BusinessCelebrating Black History Month
In honor of Black History Month, we'd like to take the time to acknowledge some of the black men and women here at Peoples who continue to help pave the way for other employees of color.
- BusinessSave Money on Construction Heat with Natural Gas
Now that winter is in full swing, choosing natural gas over propane for temporary construction heat can lead to significant savings on your job site.
- BusinessWhat It’s Like to Be an Apprentice at Pittsburgh Glass Center
How Peoples is supporting the arts community through the Technical Apprenticeship program.
- BusinessMake Your Business Better with Combined Heat and Power
A Combined Heat and Power system can nearly double your energy efficiency, increase your resilience, and get you off the grid.
- BusinessThe Rapid Growth of Alternative Fuel Options for Heavy-Duty Vehicles
While electric-powered vehicles dominate the headlines, vehicles fueled by renewable natural gas are quickly becoming viable alternatives. Over 15.2 million commercial vehicles are powered by compressed natural gas worldwide.
- BusinessAlternative Fuel Vehicles Summit
At our recent Alternative Fuel Vehicles Summit, industry experts discussed the current state of transportation, and how recent developments in technology and demand are affecting market trends for alternative fuel vehicles.
- BusinessSupporting Artists and Economic Development at the Pittsburgh Glass Center
This year, we're growing our partnership with Pittsburgh Glass Center by supporting their Technical Apprenticeship Program, which nurtures new artists and supports economic development in our region.
- BusinessThe Next Generation of Transportation
We're using natural gas to fuel environmentally-friendly vehicles.
- BusinessFrom Black to Blue
As the coal industry continues to shrink in favor of more environmentally-friendly energy sources, thousands of coal industry workers are now out of work. The Gas Technology Institute has created a training program to help coal miners transition to jobs in the natural gas field.
- BusinessPeoples Gas Employee Carmen Malloy Recognized as Influential Latino Leader
Carmen Malloy, Customer Relations Specialist for Peoples, has been selected by the Latino Connection as one of 2018's 100 Pennsylvania Most Influential Latino Leaders.
- BusinessLeadership Beaver County Announces Peoples as Founding Partner
Leadership Beaver County is pleased to announce Peoples Gas as a Founding Partner of the program.
- BusinessWhat's in a Website?
Last year, as we prepared to launch our new website, we were determined to serve our customers by giving them a useful tool. But we also wanted to show people that we're more than just a utility company. We're here to support our communities, drive economic development, and make lives better. Our new website was just the starting point.
- BusinessGetting to Know the Beaver County Energy and Advanced Manufacturing Partnership
We spoke with the Beaver County Chamber of Commerce to learn more about this amazing career development program for middle and high school students.
- BusinessThe Evolution of Natural Gas in Pennsylvania
The history of natural gas in Pennsylvania: where it's been, where it's going, and how we fit into the story.
- BusinessConnecting the Dots between Education and Business
- BusinessPeoples Gas Bills Drop to Lowest in Pennsylvania
- BusinessPittsburgh, Home of the Gas App
Peoples CEO Morgan O'Brien discusses how our region could be a world leader in creating new uses for natural gas.
- BusinessIn Their Own Words
To create a successful business, your employees must believe in your mission. Here are a few of our own employees, explaining why they believe in Peoples.
- BusinessBoost Your Business's Savings with Natural Gas Technology
Natural gas is an extremely versatile fuel that has given rise to powerful new energy alternatives that can help you lower your business's carbon footprint and lower your bill.
- BusinessBuilding a Sustainable Business through Performance, Place, and Culture
To become "sustainable," businesses must maximize their triple bottom line- their social, environmental, and financial framework.
- BusinessH2 Summit: Fueling the Future - Convenes Energy, Innovation Leaders to Secure a Hydrogen Hub in the Western PA RegionEnter a title here