Google Pay and Apple Wallet Now Available for Your Peoples Bill
We're now offering customers the option of receiving your bill electronically in your Apple Wallet or Google Pay account on your smart phone.
Google Pay and Apple Wallet allow you to view your current bills all in one place — from utilities to your credit card. If you choose this option, your Peoples bill will be delivered every month into your Apple Wallet or Google Pay. From there, you can click on a link to quickly pay your Peoples bill through Western Union Speedpay.
What are the benefits?
- Convenient. You can keep your Peoples bill right next to your other bills, so they're all in one convenient location.
- Safe. Never worry about misplacing your bill. You'll be able to pull it up on your phone with one click!
- Simple. In Google Pay and Apple Wallet, the front of your Peoples bill will be clean and simple, showing your amount owed, the due date, and any past due balance.
- Easy. From your Google Pay or Apple Wallet, you'll have the option to pay your Peoples bill with a few simple clicks through Western Union Speedpay.
- Affordable. Google Pay and Apple Wallet are both free services. And by using Speedpay to pay your Peoples bill, the Western Union processing fee is only $1.95.
- Environmentally friendly. By receiving your Peoples bill through Google Pay or Apple Wallet, you're cutting down on wasted paper. If all of our customers chose a Google Pay, Apple Wallet, or e-Billing option, we could save up to 6,700 trees per year!
If you're ready to add your Peoples bill to your Google Pay or Apple Wallet account, simply click the link below to get started. Remember to have your Peoples account number handy in order to sign up. And keep in mind that you'll need to use your smart phone to complete the process with either the Google Pay or Apple Wallet app.